- Information automatically collected
- Information you choose to provide
Information Automatically Collected
When going online, some personal information about you can be collected automatically. When you browse through the site, or read pages, some information is collected to measure how many visitors come to the site.
Example: We use browser information to help us design our site so the greatest number of people can view the pages correctly.
For every visitor, we collect and temporarily store the following information:
- Your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, a number automatically assigned to your computer when you go online.
- The website address from which you came to our site.
- Example: www.hhs.gov if you came by clicking an FDA link on the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' site.
- The date and time you arrived at our site and how long you were there.
- The name and version of your computer's operating system and browser.
- Example: Windows 7/Internet Explorer 9
- The pages you visited.
Some services on our website rely on browser cookies. These are:
- Small bits of information temporarily stored on your computer.
- Used to aid proper site navigation and functionality.
- Discarded when you close your browser.
Information You Choose to Provide
We collect and store no other information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide it. For example:
- If you send us an e-mail or submit an online form, we do not automatically receive your e-mail address. However, you will need to provide it to us if you would like an e-mail response. We will receive no other personally identifying information from your e-mail unless you provide it.
- If you submit a form on our website, we will receive only the personal information you include in the form.
- Children's Privacy: We collect no information from children under 13. If a child sends us an e-mail inquiry or comment, we will answer it, and then delete the e-mail from our files.
Information Disclosure Policy
We will not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about our visitors unless it is required:
- By law.
- For law enforcement reasons.
Other possible uses of your information:
- We will only use personal identifying information to respond to you, in which case various people may need to see the information you provide in order to provide a response to you.
- If enough questions or comments come in that are the same, your question (but not your name) may be added to our Frequently Asked Questions section. We use this information to help us improve our site.
- We may share information with other government agencies that have public health or consumer protection duties, in which case we or any of those agencies may contact you.
- In other limited circumstances, including requests from Public Health Affiliates or private individuals, we may be required by law to disclose information you submit.
Note: Email is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is sensitive, or if it includes personal information such as your social security number, you can send it by postal mail instead.
The Food Handler Classes Online Food Handler Certificate Service is dedicated to:
- Ensuring that all information it publishes reflects a level of quality corresponding to the nature and timeliness of the information.
- Disseminating all its data as broadly and promptly as possible so that the public can benefit from our mission to promote and protect the public health.
For more information, contact the FoodManagerClasses.com Online Food Manager Education Service by one of the following methods:
103 S Travis St., Ste 200
Sherman, TX 75090
To contact the Grayson County Environmental Health Division, please use one of the following methods:
Phone: 903-465-2878 ext 222
Mail: Online Food Manager Certificate Service
ATTN: Environmental Health Division
205 North Houston
Denison, TX 75021
Last Updated: 8/18/2014