The purpose of this document is to provide clarity about how the certificates are issued and used by DSBWorldWide, Inc. employees, partnered health department officials, and external entities.
Food manager certificates are issued to students seeking food manager education upon completion of the food manager course.
- “Certificate” – defined as a document issued after academic study of online course material and successful completion of online exam.
- “Certificate issuance” – defined as the act of delivering a certificate via Food Manager Classes online food manager training service.
- “Certificate usage” – understood to mean the intended use of the certificate by the food manager client/student with regards to regulatory health official’s requirements.
- “Successful completion” – understood to mean the receipt of a passing score or percentage upon completion of the online exam, the baseline of which is defined by partnered health department officials, state laws or regulations, and/or legislative documents.
Course completion and certificate issuance
Course completion and certificate issuance are based upon several factors:
- Client / Student has properly signed-up and completed their profile
- Client / Student has purchased the course in need
- Client / Student has passed the exam.
- Exam Course
- Client / Student will have 1 opportunities to pass the exam
- Client / Student must pass the exam with a 75% or greater score
- Once Client / Student has passed the exam, they will then be issued a certificate.
- The Client / Student can access the certificate for viewing / printing any time during the life of the certificate.
- Once the certificate has expired, the Client / Student will have to purchase and pass the course again before accessing their new FoodManagerClasses.com certificate
- Please Note: Certificate use is defined and dictated by partnered health department officials, state or local laws or regulations, and /or legislative documents.
- DSBWorldWide, Inc. dba FoodManagerClasses.com does not grant credentials or acronyms to any individual successfully completing any of its certificate programs.
- Students must present their certificate to their employer. A copy of the certificate is to be kept at the employee’s place of business.
- Students may print their food manager certificate upon completion of the course from their account.
- Students use their food manager certificate to provide proof of satisfactory completion of the food manager safety course to their employer and health department.
- Students may reprint their certificate from foodmanagerclasses.com at anytime while their certificate is valid. Sample reasons for reprinting their certificate would be: change of employment or lost certificate.
Last Updated: 9/10/2014