Giving Pass Key and Codes to Employees
In order for your employees to use the codes, they must:
- First go to Texas.FoodManagerClasses.com and click sign up to create a profile of their own.
- Next, they will then need to enter the pass key you created, along with one of the codes you purchased under your Manager Choice account, then click Redeem.
- After they redeem a code, they can click the study button (if training was purchased) beside the course you purchased for them to begin studying for the test, or they can click the take exam button to begin their test.
- The sections in the study area are not timed and may be completed at their own pace. Once a section has been studied, the section will be marked as studied with a green check-mark. This helps the student know which sections have been studied and which section have not.
- Section before study. Timer has not reached zero:
- Section after study. Timer has reached zero:
- Your emplyees can also access the test and study material by selecting courses from the menu.
- Once your employee has passed the exam, they will be able to print their certificate.
- Your employees food managers license will open in a new window so they can print it.
- To see what their license will look like and an explanation of the information it contains, click License Sample.
Notice: You will be able to view who has used their code under the Access Codes area of the View Group Purchases page.