FoodManagerClasses.com (FMC) works with state, county and local goverments by offering our Food Managers' course for the food workers within their locales on their behalf.
Our food manager training course is a no-out-of-pocket-expense solution for health departments looking for a turnkey solution. There are no upfront, hidden or renewal fees for government agencies working with our online Food Manager Classes program.
Our service includes:
- Creative Site Design & Setup
- FMC permit with QR code for license verification
- Custom local food manager permit
- License verification - Online and mobile
- All technical support is handled at FMC office
- Monthly reports with exported Student data and payment
- Merchant Service Provided
- Back Office access to review all student data and transactions
- Food Manager Course. Course is a 108 section un-timed review.
- Food Manager Certification Test. A 75 question timed review.
- Search Engine Marketing
- Marketing Flyer
We can have your site up and launched quickly. If you are wanting to work with us on an existing FMC site, then all we have to do is set up the transfer fee and accounts, then we're ready to start accepting transfer or registration fees on your behalf.
Please contact us at 903-813-4188 x 800 for more information or complete the feedback form in the sidebar and one of our representatives will be in touch.